In rapidly transforming business ecosystems, accelerated as a result of digitization, the role of Human Resources (HR) within respective organizations rises in the ranks. Accordingly, HR practitioners must act as strategic catalysts to facilitate and enable business transformations.
However, HR professionals face numerous key challenges that need to be promptly addressed, for their roles within eras of transformation to be realized. Core challenges echoed by various HR practitioners include:
- Continuously changing organizational structures and the need to adapt to them
- The ability to predict the required future workplace competencies and skills accordingly
- The ability to predict and tailor needed talent development programs
- Bridge the gaps in digital competencies of existent talent and lastly
- Access to highly qualiﬁed digital talent
Find out more by reading the full paper below!