Euromena Consulting has a successful track record in providing a wide range of services to international development organizations and NGOs.
Recently, Euromena Consulting has worked with United Nations agencies and global NGOs, such as Oxfam and Mercy Corps, to provide a wide variety of services in multiple functional areas and across various economic verticals.
Among others, Euromena Consulting provides the following services to international development organizations:
- Socio-Economic Assessment Analysis and Impact Monitoring
- Assessment of socio-economic conditions, analysis of key verticals (agriculture, livestock, rangelands, forests, tourism, etc.) contribution, and socio-economic impact analyses of planned / implemented policies
- Policy evolution scenarios definition and assessment
- Benchmarking and best practice analyses
- Introduction and monitoring of relevant performance KPIs
- Policy Making and Intervention
Agenda setting and identification of policy issues, policy development and intervention, policy implementation and deployment, impact monitoring and risks mitigation plans
- Customized Business Support to Local SMEs
Business coaching and support to SMEs, MSEs, and Startups across different industries, including but not limited to: technology, energy, manufacturing, agro-food, retail, heavy industry, telecom, agriculture, and construction